We've hid a medallion somewhere in Amarillo. If you find it you will win a car! There will be 15 clues posted to our website. There will be a new clue posted Monday through Friday beginning September 4th and ending September 22nd.
1. Stanley was crazy and quite lucky to marry. He had a whole bunch burdens to carry. Back in his prime how many whips did he bury? (September 4, 2017)
2. They love all commerce but none takes place here. They host a bbq at least once a year. I have never been sadly, I must confess. But if I were to sign up to compete, I would go to what address?
(September 5, 2017)
3. There is a house on an old circle that's in Amarillo. Its worth one million .5 on a website called Zillow. Currently there is no for sale sign, but I can say it was built in 1949. Out of all the houses here I think it took the most lumber. I cannot find it, can someone please tell me its number? (September 6, 2017)
4. A long time ago when Amarillo was new, There was a home built that HAD an incredible view. It was large and upscale and offered the finest of livin. Look at an old clue but the answer I'm not givin! When this home was finished there was an incredible cheer! When they finally moved in, what was the year? (September 7, 2017)
5. I arrive here to depart at all times of the day. If I have no friends I guess that's ok! I'll park inside because I cannot delay! When I'm back in two days how much money would I pay? (September 8, 2017)
6. Once a week people come for their voice to be heard. When you enter you go to the floor that's the third. Here they will handle your residential hydration. They also field complaints, about a lack of sanitation. If you had issues with these things that you know, what is the address of this building you would go? (September 11, 2017)
8. Now that you know the zip code I'm, it is time for the hunt to really begin. If your math was sub par then I will remain lost. At least where I lay I will incur no cost! Get out of our house and go take a look. You will not find me with your head in a book! (September 13, 2017)
9. Roses are red violets are blue, hey, I can see the sky. Can you? (September 14, 2017)
10. From where I hang this I can see, If you take too long you may need to stop and pee. (September 15, 2017)
11. These riddles we write make absolutely no sense, nor would a hiding place that is surrounded by fence! (September 18, 2017)
12. It's so lonely out here I Could really take a nap. I wish where I was could be pinpointed on a map. If X marked the spot I would be easily found. All I can say is I'm not in something round. (September 19, 2017)
HINT NUMBER TEN FOR CLUES